- 1 cup seeded chopped watermelon
- 1/2 cup chopped strawberries
- 1/2 cup chopped kiwifruit
- 1/4 cup chopped peaches
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 4 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1 to 2 mint leaves, chopped
- 1/2 cup peach preserves
- 3 pork tenderloin (3/4 pound each)
- For salsa, combine the first eight ingredients in a bowl; set aside. In a saucepan or microwave, heat the preserves for 1 minute. Grill pork, covered, over indirect medium heat for 5 minutes. Turn; brush with some of the preserves. Grill 8-9 minutes longer or until juices run clear and a meat thermometer reads 160°, basting occasionally with preserves. Serve with salsa. Yield: 6-8 servings (1-1/4 cups salsa).
Reviews forPork with Watermelon Salsa
"Very refreshing meal. Great summer dish for entertaining!"
"The salsa is quite tasty and unique in flavor. Diane"