Pork with Apricot Sauce Recipe
- 4 pork tenderloins (1 pound each)
- 1 jar (12 ounces) apricot preserves
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup sherry or chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1. Place tenderloins on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 30-35 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Meanwhile, in a saucepan, combine the remaining ingredients. Cook and stir until heated through.
- 2. Slice the pork; serve 1-1/2 pounds with the apricot sauce. Refrigerate or freeze remaining pork for another use. Yield: 4-6 servings (2 cups sauce) plus 2-1/2 pounds leftover pork.
6 ounce-weight: 538 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 168mg cholesterol, 454mg sodium, 50g carbohydrate (44g sugars, 1g fiber), 61g protein.
Reviews for Pork with Apricot Sauce
"Can this be made with a different preserves like peach?"