- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound), cut into 8 slices
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 1/2 cup zesty Italian salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Brown pork, about 2 minutes on each side; remove from the pan.
- Add wine to pan, stirring to loosen browned bits from the bottom. Bring to a boil; cook until liquid is reduced by about half. Stir in dressing. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 1-2 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Return pork to pan; simmer, covered, for 3-5 minutes or until a thermometer inserted in pork reads 145°. Stir in butter. Let pork rest for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forPork Tenderloin with Zesty Italian Sauce
"This was ok. Nothing special. Probably won't make again. Didn't wow us."
"This was a good recipe and easy to make."
"This was very good. I appreciate something so good that is quick. I'm not that busy very often, but when I am, it's nice to have this to turn to. There are so many side dishes I could use with this. Thank you again. This is only my 3rd time having pork tenderloin, and the first one was years ago made by someone else. The two times was me making this. Thank you."
"I made this for New Year's Day dinner for my husband and me. It was so simple and tasted great. We even poured the sauce on our mashed potatoes. Thanks!"
"this was so good - I've never made a reduction sauce before & this one was easy."
"Great taste and texture. My sauce never thickened."