VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, trimmed and cut into 8 pieces
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled, thinly sliced crosswise
- RASPBERRY SAUCE:
- 6 tablespoons red raspberry preserves
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Fresh raspberries, optional
- Press each tenderloin slice to 1-in. thickness; lightly sprinkle both sides of each slice with cayenne pepper. Heat butter in large heavy skillet over a medium-high heat. Add tenderloin slices; cook 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
- Meanwhile, combine all sauce ingredients in small saucepan; simmer over low heat about 3 minutes., stirring occasionally. Keep warm.
- Place cooked tenderloin slices on warm serving plate; spoon on sauce and top each tenderloin with kiwi slice. Serve with remaining kiwi slices and fresh raspberries if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Pork Tenderloin with Raspberry Sauce Supreme in Country Woman January/February 1990, p35