Pork Tenderloin with Raspberry Dijon Sauce Recipe
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound), cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 teaspoon garlic pepper blend
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1. Flatten pork slices to 1/4-in. thickness; sprinkle with pepper blend. In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat, cook pork in oil in batches for 2-3 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Remove and keep warm.
- 2. In the same skillet, add the jam, vinegar and mustard, stirring to loosen browned bits. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 1 minute or until thickened. Serve with pork. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 256 calories, 6g fat (1g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 175mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (24g sugars, 0 fiber), 22g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1-1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Pork Tenderloin with Raspberry Dijon Sauce
"I made this when my mother in law came to visit and she couldn't stop raving about how wonderful it was! My husband went back for 3rd too!"
"pork chops or tenderloin either way, they are delicious."
"Delicious and easy to fix."
"This recipe is quick and delicious. I used thin-sliced boneless chops; returned them to the pan directly into the sauce. Restaurant quality!"
"Delicious! Even those who don't usually like mustard enjoyed the sauce."
"Very good, very easy, and hardly any dishes!"