VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 3/4 pound pork tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 to 3 teaspoons minced fresh mint or 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon dried mint
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons chicken broth
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Place pork on a greased rack in a roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 40-45 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°-170°. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.
- Meanwhile, combine flour, milk and mint in a small saucepan until blended. Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook and stir for 2 minutes. Stir in mustard and broth; remove from the heat. Whisk in sour cream and pepper. Serve with the pork. Yield: 2-3 servings.
Originally published as Pork with Mustard Sauce in Taste of Home February/March 2000, p41
Reviews forPork Tenderloin with Mustard Sauce
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Feb. 27, 2010
"I did not care for this recipe at all."