- 1 Reynolds® Oven Bag, Large Size
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 pork tenderloins (3/4 pound each)
- Dried basil
- Seasoned salt
- 4 medium carrots, sliced
- 2 medium apples, cored and cut in eight slices
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Shake flour in Reynolds® Oven Bag; place in 13x9x2-inch or larger baking pan at least 2 inches deep.
- Add orange juice, honey and mustard to oven bag. Squeeze bag to blend in flour. Sprinkle tenderloins with basil and seasoned salt. Place in bag, tucking the narrow end of each tenderloin under for even cooking. Place carrots and apple slices in bag around tenderloins.
- Close oven bag with nylon tie; cut six 1/2-inch slits in top. Tuck ends of bag in pan.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until meat thermometer reads 160°F.