- 1-1/2 cups fresh cranberries
- 2 green onions, minced
- 1 seeded jalapeno pepper, minced
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 pork tenderloins (3/4 pound each)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- To make relish, pulse cranberries in food processor until finely chopped. Combine with next seven ingredients. Reserve 1/2 cup relish for grilling; cover and refrigerate the rest.
- Brush tenderloins with olive oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill, covered, over direct heat 12-15 minutes, turning occasionally and spooning with reserved relish, until thermometer reads 145°. Let stand 10-15 minutes. Discard used relish. Slice meat; serve with refrigerated relish. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forPork Tenderloin with Cranberry-Orange Relish
"This review is for the relish. In December, I purchased fresh cranberries for the first time to use for a centerpiece decoration. I bought way too many cranberries, so I went on a search to find recipes to use them up. I found this recipe and decided to give the relish a try - I'm glad that I did. It was easy to make and had just enough heat from the jalape?o. My husband and I love pork medallions, so instead of grilling the pork as listed in the recipe, I sliced it into medallions, seasoned them with lemon pepper and salt, and then saut?ed in butter. I served the cranberry relish over the medallions. Yum! This relish pairs really well with pork. I will make this again and again. I think it would be great over the grilled pork tenderloin as written in the recipe, and I will try it that way in the future."