- 1/2 pound pork tenderloin, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 4 fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup frozen peas
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced cabbage
- 4 ounces canned bean sprouts
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Hot cooked rice
- In a skillet, stir-fry pork in oil until no longer pink. Add mushrooms, onions and peas; stir-fry for 1 minute. Add cabbage, bean sprouts, garlic, ginger and sugar; stir-fry for 2 minutes. Stir in soy sauce. Serve over rice. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forPork Tenderloin Stir-Fry
"Yummy recipe! I used some leftover pork tenderloin to make a faster meal. I also used a bag of coleslaw (without dressing) instead of the plain cabbage so I didn't have to shred it!"