Pork Tenderloin Sandwiches
Chutney and pears add a distinctive touch to these sandwiches, making them perfect for special luncheons. But they're so simple that you won't mind making them anytime.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 pork tenderloins (about 1 pound each), trimmed
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 to 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 6 slices sourdough bread
- 3 tablespoons mango chutney
- 1 can (15 ounces) sliced pears, drained
- 6 slices process American cheese
- Cut pork widthwise into six slices; sprinkle with seasoned salt and pepper. Flatten to 1/4-in. thickness; cook in oil in a large skillet over medium heat for about 4 minutes per side or until no longer pink.
- Meanwhile, toast bread and spread each slice with about 2 teaspoons chutney. Top with tenderloin, pears and cheese; place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 300° for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 334 calories, 10g fat (5g saturated fat), 56mg cholesterol, 822mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (16g sugars, 2g fiber), 22g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.