- 1-1/2 pounds pork stew meat, cut into 1-1/2-inch cubes
- 1-1/2 cups water, divided
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh parsley
- 1 package (12 ounces) noodles, cooked and drained
- In a saucepan coated with cooking spray, brown pork; drain. Remove meat and set aside. In the same pan, bring 1-1/4 cups water, bouillon and paprika to a boil. Add pork, onion and garlic. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 45 minutes or until meat is tender. Combine cornstarch and remaining water; gradually add to pan, stirring constantly. Bring to a boil; cook and stir 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from heat; stir in sour cream and parsley. Serve over noodles.
1 cup: 251 calories, 12g fat (0 saturated fat), 76mg cholesterol, 99mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 30g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1/2 starch.