- 4 pounds pork tenderloin, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 cups tomato juice
- 2 large onions, finely chopped
- 4 to 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried basil
- Pepper to taste
- 12 slices Italian bread
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Drain, discarding marinade. Thread pork on small skewers; grill or broil for 15 to 20 minutes, turning occasionally, until the meat is no longer pink and pulls away easily from the skewers.
- To serve, wrap a slice of bread around about five pork cubes and pull off skewer. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews forPork Spiedis
"Very good! I ended up not cutting the meat into pieces, but it still tasted amazing! I will definitely be making it again."