VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 pound boneless pork, cut into 1-1/4-inch cubes
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first seven ingredients; add pork. Seal bag; refrigerate overnight. Discard marinade. Thread meat on skewers, leaving a small space between pieces.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 15-20 minutes or until meat is no longer pink. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Pork Souvlakia in Country Pork 1996, p107
Reviews forPork Souvlakia
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Feb. 25, 2017