- 2 pork tenderloins (about 3/4 pound each) cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon celery seed
- Dash pepper
- 7 cups shredded cabbage
- 1-1/2 cups shredded carrots
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup chopped green pepper, optional
- In a large skillet, cook pork in oil over medium heat for 2-3 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Season with salt and pepper. Remove and keep warm.
- In a bowl, combine the flour and water until smooth. Stir in the vinegar, sugar, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt, celery seed and pepper; pour into the skillet. Add vegetables. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil. Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened and vegetables are crisp-tender. Top with pork; cover and heat through. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forPork Slaw Skillet
"A lot of work for something we did not like."
"Couldn't get enough of this dish.."