Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound), cut into eight slices
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 celery ribs, sliced
- 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley, divided
- Hot cooked egg noodles
Originally published as Pork Scalopinni with Mushrooms in Simple & Delicious October/November 2014Read Next
- Pound pork slices with a meat mallet to 1/2-in. thickness; sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon butter over medium-high heat. Add pork in batches; cook 2-3 minutes on each side or until pork is golden brown, using 1 tablespoon butter as needed. Remove; keep warm.
- In same pan, heat remaining butter over medium heat. Add mushrooms, celery, and remaining salt and pepper; cook and stir 6-8 minutes or until tender. Add broth, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Bring to a boil; cook 5-6 minutes or until liquid is reduced to 2/3 cup.
- Return pork to pan. Stir in cream and 2 tablespoons parsley; heat through. Serve with noodles; sprinkle with remaining parsley.
Sep 28, 2014
This got me a written note: "Let's have this a lot."
Reviews for Pork Scallopini with Mushrooms
More from Taste of Home