Pork Sausage Puff Recipe
- 1 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups milk
- 2-1/2 cups cooked Jones Dairy Farm All Natural Pork Sausage Roll (1 pound uncooked)
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1. In a bowl, combine the biscuit mix, eggs and milk until blended. Add the cooked sausage, cheese and oregano.
- 2. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 6 servings.
Editor's Note: This recipe can be prepared and refrigerated overnight. Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking.
1 piece: 426 calories, 30g fat (13g saturated fat), 271mg cholesterol, 779mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 0 fiber), 20g protein.
Reviews for Pork Sausage Puff
"I finally made this recipe! I used turkey sausage, a pinch of sage, red peppers and onions. It was amazing!"