"I like to serve this special brunch dish to overnight guests because I can prepare it the night before," notes Christina French of Elkhart, Indiana. "The recipe, which I changed a bit to suit our family's tastes, came from a dear lady at our church."
Recommended: Old-School Recipes That Deserve a Comeback
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups milk
- 2-1/2 cups cooked Jones Dairy Farm All Natural Pork Sausage Roll (1 pound uncooked)
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- In a bowl, combine the biscuit mix, eggs and milk until blended. Add the cooked sausage, cheese and oregano.
- Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Pork Sausage Puff in Quick Cooking September/October 1999, p37
Reviews forPork Sausage Puff
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 4, 2015
"I finally made this recipe! I used turkey sausage, a pinch of sage, red peppers and onions. It was amazing!"