Pork Sausage Puff
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 50 min.
- 1 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 6 large eggs, beaten
- 2 cups whole milk
- 2-1/2 cups cooked Jones No Sugar Pork Sausage Roll (1 pound uncooked)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- In a bowl, combine the biscuit mix, eggs and milk until blended. Add the cooked sausage, cheese and oregano.
- Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 426 calories, 30g fat (13g saturated fat), 271mg cholesterol, 779mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 0 fiber), 20g protein.
Jul 4, 2015
I finally made this recipe! I used turkey sausage, a pinch of sage, red peppers and onions. It was amazing!
May 31, 2009
this was easy to make and I have made this up with chopped ham instead of sausage and also with mushrooms, green pepper and onions...this is an easy recipe to change as your famililes tastes might change.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.