Pork Sausage Brunch Pizza
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 5 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) country-style cream gravy
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup real bacon bits
- 1/4 cup cooked pork sausage
- Place the crust on an ungreased pizza pan or baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 5 minutes. In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add eggs; cook until soft-set, stirring occasionally.
- Spread gravy over crust; top with scrambled eggs, cheese, bacon and sausage. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 6 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Feb 22, 2011
We made this for brunch, and everyone in our family enjoyed it. It was nice to have something "different." I was able to use one can of gravy for 2 crusts, and then just doubled the rest of the ingredients.