- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 5 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) country-style cream gravy
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup real bacon bits
- 1/4 cup cooked pork sausage
- Place the crust on an ungreased pizza pan or baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 5 minutes. In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add eggs; cook until soft-set, stirring occasionally.
- Spread gravy over crust; top with scrambled eggs, cheese, bacon and sausage. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 6 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forPork Sausage Brunch Pizza
"We made this for brunch, and everyone in our family enjoyed it. It was nice to have something "different." I was able to use one can of gravy for 2 crusts, and then just doubled the rest of the ingredients."