Our teenage boys request these sandwiches so much I often prepare extra pork roast with this recipe in mind. They especially like them served on tortillas.
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups shredded cooked pork
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/2 cup halved seedless green grapes
- 6 flour tortillas (6-1/2 inches) or rolls
- Lettuce leaves, optional
- In a medium bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice, seasoned salt and pepper. Add pork, celery and grapes; mix well. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Spoon 1/2 cup onto each tortilla; add lettuce if desired. Roll up. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Pork Salad Rolls in Home-Style Soups, Salad and Sandwiches Cookbook 1996, p92