Looking for a change of pace from traditional chicken and tuna salad sandwiches? Try this rapid recipe from our Test Kitchen. It combines apple chunks, grapes, chopped walnuts and cubed pork with ginger, chutney and mayonnaise for a lunchtime lifesaver.
Recommended: 41 Recipes to Make with Crescent Dough
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 cups diced cooked pork tenderloin
- 1 medium tart apple, diced
- 1/2 cup halved seedless red grapes
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons chutney
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Lettuce leaves
- 4 croissants, split
- In a bowl, combine the first eight ingredients; mix well. Serve on lettuce-lined croissants. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Pork Salad Croissants in Quick Cooking May/June 2003, p44