- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1 large egg
- 6 boneless pork loin chops (4 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 6 slices part-skim mozzarella cheese
- In a shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper and paprika. In another bowl, beat egg. Dip each pork chop in egg, then coat with crumb mixture.
- In a large skillet, cook pork chops in oil over medium heat until juices run clear, 6-8 minutes on each side. Top each chop with tomato sauce and cheese; cover and simmer until cheese is melted, about 1 minute.
1 each: 213 calories, 13g fat (5g saturated fat), 62mg cholesterol, 497mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 15g protein.