A nicely spiced sauce with diced tomatoes seasons cubes of pork in this hearty entree. I often scramble to put a meal on the table, but this comes together so quickly. My family oohs and aahs the whole time they're eating it. —Monette Johnson, San Antonio, Texas
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into cubes
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/2 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 4 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest, optional
- 1/2 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Hot cooked noodles, optional
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- In a large nonstick skillet, cook pork in oil until no longer pink; remove and keep warm. Add the onion, green pepper and garlic to pan; cook and stir until crisp-tender. Add the next 9 ingredients; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until slightly thickened. Stir in pork. Serve over noodles if desired. Dollop with sour cream.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 258 calories, 9g fat (2g saturated fat), 65mg cholesterol, 372mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 4g fiber), 26g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 vegetable, 1 fat.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.