- 1/4 to 1/3 pound pork chop suey meat or boneless pork loin cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1 tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup chunky salsa
- 1 tablespoon peach preserves
- Flour tortillas
- In a resealable plastic bag, combine pork and taco seasoning; toss to coat. In a saucepan, brown pork in oil over medium heat. Stir in salsa and peach preserves. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until pork is tender. Serve with tortillas. Yield: 1 serving.
Reviews forPork Ole
"This was probably the best meal I have made in a while. My husband loved it and said "yep, this ones a keeper""
"Fantastic! This delicious pork taco has just enough spice and kick! I used apricot preserves (didn't have any peach). I am definitely going to make this again!"