Pork Noodle Skillet
Cooked pork roast and gravy can be found in the convenience meat section of your local grocery store.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 package (17 ounces) ready-to-serve pork roast in gravy
- 2 cups cooked egg noodles
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large skillet, saute mushrooms and carrots in butter for 5 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Cut pork roast into small pieces; add pork and gravy to the skillet. Stir in the noodles, parsley and pepper. Cook for 5 minutes or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 295 calories, 14g fat (7g saturated fat), 86mg cholesterol, 810mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 24g protein.
Originally published as Pork Roast, Vegetable and Noodle Skillet in Weeknight Cooking Made Easy 2005
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.