Pork Mushroom Stroganoff
Pork tenderloin is deliciously showcased in a smooth sauce with fresh lemon and herb flavor. "Served over noodles, this entree has become one of our family's favorites," comments Darlene Sheridan of Phoenix, Arizona.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, quartered
- 1-1/2 cups coarsely chopped onions
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium beef broth
- 1 tablespoon no-salt-added tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/3 cup minced fresh parsley
- Hot cooked noodles
- In a skillet, stir-fry pork in oil for 3-4 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove and keep warm. In the same skillet, saute mushrooms, onions and garlic for 3 minutes. Add the broth, tomato paste, lemon juice, tarragon and pepper. Simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
- Return pork to the pan. Combine the flour and sour cream; stir into pork mixture. Bring to a gentle boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve over noodles.