Pork Medallions with Dijon Sauce
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 green onions
- 1/3 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 1/2 cup fat-free evaporated milk
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Cut pork widthwise into 6 pieces; flatten to 1/4-in. thickness. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the flour, salt and pepper. Add pork, a few pieces at a time, and shake to coat. In a large nonstick skillet, brown pork in butter over medium-high heat. Remove and keep warm.
- Slice green onions, separating the white and green portions; reserve green portions for garnish. In the same pan, saute white portions for 1 minute. Stir in wine.
- Bring to a boil; cook until liquid is reduced to about 2 tablespoons. Add milk. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 1-2 minutes or until slightly thickened. Whisk in mustard. Serve pork with Dijon sauce. Garnish with reserved green onions.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 323 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 96mg cholesterol, 516mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 1g fiber), 35g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1 starch, 1/2 fat.
Jun 23, 2019
Good weeknight meal. Sauce compliments pork nicely and goes great with rice!
Jan 28, 2018
Made this for dinner guests recently. My husband and I loved it also. A keeper!
Mar 31, 2016
This was easy to make and tasted delicious. My son, the self-declared "hater of pork", complimented this recipe and said he would eat it again.
Nov 29, 2015
delicious easy to make
Feb 9, 2012
The dijon white wine sauce was amazingly good on those pork medallions! SOOOO yummy and flavorful. I would definitel make this again.
Nov 24, 2009
I have also made with chicken breast.