- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 slice bread, crumbled
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup grated Romano or Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 pound ground pork
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) beef broth
- In a bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Crumble meat over mixture and mix well. Shape into ten 2-in. balls.
- In a saucepan, bring broth to a boil. Place meatballs in the broth. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15 minutes. Turn the meatballs; cook 15 minutes long or until a thermometer reads 160°. Remove with a slotted spoon. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forPork Meatballs
"used 1 lb and used all the rest of the ingredients and everyone liked them"
"Very easy and really very very good!"
"Best pork meatball recipe I've tried! My go to for meatballs. Love it!"