- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger or 1 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 cups fresh snow peas
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
- 3 cups cooked thin spaghetti
- 1/3 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- Cut tenderloin in half lengthwise. Cut each half widthwise into 1/4-in. slices; set aside. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the soy sauce, garlic, ginger and pepper flakes; add pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- In a large nonstick skillet or wok coated with cooking spray, stir-fry pork and marinade for 4-5 minutes or until meat is no longer pink. Add peas and red pepper; stir-fry for 1 minute. Stir in spaghetti and broth; cook 1 minute longer. Remove from the heat; stir in sesame oil. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forPork Lo Mein with Spaghetti
"I love a great Oriental dish that's easy to make and this one fits the bill. The flavors blend together wonderfully. My only addition was onions, otherwise I used the recipe as written. This will definitely be added to the menu at our home."
"Delicious!I added onion, celery, broccoli and carrots."
"Light and delicious!"
"I made the recipe as written. It was a hit at our house. I definitely will make again."
"My family loved this. I didn't have everything and substituted fresh ginger with ground, pepper with half an onion, snap peas w/ frozen regular peas and it was awesome. The slight spicy really perks things up. The liquid ratio was perfect."
"This was a great recipe.The pork had wonderful flavor. My family loved it. It was my first attempt at chinese and it was a big hit. I made the effortless eggs rolls from this site and YUMMO. I will make both recipes again!!"
"This was a really easy recipe, and was a great alternative to unhealthy take out chinese. I actually left out the snow peas because I am not a fan, and used orange pepper's instead of red pepper, as well as stir fry sauce in place of the sesame oil because I did not have any and it's great. Great for leftovers as well. Next time I am going to make with chicken."