Pork Fajita Pasta Recipe
- 1 package (7 ounces) angel hair pasta
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick and 4 ounces each), cut into thin strips
- 1 medium green pepper, julienned
- 1 medium onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1 envelope (1.4 ounces) fajita seasoning
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook pork over medium heat until juices run clear. Add green pepper and onion; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until vegetables are crisp tender.
- 2. Stir in fajita seasoning and water; cook 1 minute longer. Drain pasta. In a large bowl, layer the pasta, pork mixture, cheese and tomato. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 381 calories, 11g fat (7g saturated fat), 44mg cholesterol, 1094mg sodium, 51g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 3g fiber), 19g protein.
Reviews for Pork Fajita Pasta
"I love this recipe - it's easy, cheap, and my family loves it. They request it often."