Pork Fajita Pasta
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (7 ounces) angel hair pasta
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick and 4 ounces each), cut into thin strips
- 1 medium green pepper, julienned
- 1 medium onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1 envelope (1.4 ounces) fajita seasoning
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook pork over medium heat until juices run clear. Add green pepper and onion; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until vegetables are crisp tender.
- Stir in fajita seasoning and water; cook 1 minute longer. Drain pasta. In a large bowl, layer the pasta, pork mixture, cheese and tomato.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 381 calories, 11g fat (7g saturated fat), 44mg cholesterol, 1094mg sodium, 51g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 3g fiber), 19g protein.
Nov 4, 2012
I love this recipe - it's easy, cheap, and my family loves it. They request it often.
Jan 26, 2012
Pork is cheap in our town so I'm always looking for recipes to eat pork in lots of new ways. This is a favorite of my family. I make it often! Thanks for making such a great recipe and sharing it!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.