"This recipe is too good to keep to myself," says Heather Kirchkesner. The Yaurep Station, Pennsylvania cook created the savory specialty when she had pork and stuffing mix on hand. "My husband just raved about it," she adds.
Recommended: 42 Slow Cooker Recipes Prepped in 15 Minutes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1-1/2 pounds pork chop suey meat or boneless pork loin, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons water
- 2-1/4 cups crushed chicken stuffing mix
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Season pork with pepper. In a large skillet, saute pork in oil for 5-6 minutes or until browned; drain. Add water; bring to a boil. Cover and cook for 2 minutes. Stir in stuffing mix.
- Cover and remove from the heat; let stand for 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover for 1 minute or until cheese begins to melt. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Pork Cubes 'N' Stuffing in Quick Cooking January/February 2005, p47
Reviews forPork Cubes 'n' Stuffing
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Oct. 5, 2015
"Was good for a really quick meal after work."
Reviewed Dec. 11, 2010
"This was very good. I used 2-1/2 lb. of pork, 2 whole boxes of stuffing mix, and 2-1/2 cups of water. We really liked it."