- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 3 cups chopped zucchini
- 3 cups cubed bread, toasted
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley or 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 6 bone-in pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick and about 2 pounds)
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- In a skillet, saute celery and onion in butter until tender. In a bowl, combine the zucchini, bread cubes, egg white, parsley and poultry seasoning. Stir in celery mixture. Cover and refrigerate.
- Arrange pork chops in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Dissolve bouillon in hot water; drizzle over chops. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 30 minutes. Top with zucchini dressing. Cover and bake 20 minutes longer or until meat juices run clear. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forPork Chops with Zucchini Dressing
"I thought this was very good, the pork chops are very moist. I will be making again!"