- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 bone-in pork loin chops (1/2 to 3/4 inch thick)
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/2 pound fresh or frozen rhubarb, chopped
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the flour, salt and pepper; add pork chops and shake to coat. In a skillet, cook the chops in butter until juices run clear. Remove and keep warm. Add the rhubarb, honey and cinnamon to the skillet; cook until rhubarb is tender. Serve over pork chops. Sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forPork Chops with Rhubarb
"Very interesting..served with rice. may put a little more honey next time.."
"The rhubarb sauce is very tasty, but needs way more than 1 Tbsp of honey - more like at least 3. I didn't measure but kept adding "to taste". Still mildly tart, but edible."