- 2 boneless pork loin chops (4 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 teaspoons butter
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper. In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook chops in butter over medium heat until meat juices run clear; remove and keep warm.
- Combine flour and milk until smooth; stir into pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in remaining ingredients; heat through. Serve with chops. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forPork Chops with Parmesan Sauce for Two
"Love this recipe...we make it on a regular basis and never get tired of it."