- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (7 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Pour a scant 1 cup into a large resealable plastic bag; add the pork chops. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade for sauce.
- If grilling the chops, coat grill rack with cooking spray before starting the grill. Drain and discard marinade. Grill chops, covered, over medium heat or broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 160°.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine cornstarch and reserved marinade. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Serve with chops. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forPork Chops with Orange Sauce
"These chops were absolutely delicious. It is another of your recipes I will make again and again."