Pork Chops with Orange Rice Recipe
"My husband is delighted every time we have this pork and rice bake for dinner," says Karen Hossink of Lansing, Michigan. "I've also made it for new moms who need meals brought in, and I'm frequently asked to share the recipe."
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops, (1/2 inch thick and 8 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1-1/3 cups uncooked instant rice
- 1 cup orange juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) condensed chicken with rice soup, undiluted
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. In a large skillet, brown pork chops in oil on both sides. Sprinkle rice into a greased 9-in. square baking dish. Add juice; arrange chops over rice. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Pour soup over chops.
- 2. Cover and bake 25-30 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145° and rice is tender. Let meat stand 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Pork Chops with Orange Rice
Reviewed Oct. 23, 2015
"My mom made this dinner often while I was growing up. I am in my 40's and I still love it."
Reviewed Jul. 14, 2014
"We loved this and can't wait to make this for family and friends!"
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC