- 3/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon Italian salad dressing with roasted red pepper and Parmesan, divided
- 6 boneless pork loin chops (5 ounces each)
- 1 medium mango, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh pineapple
- Pour 3/4 cup salad dressing into a large resealable plastic bag; add pork chops. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
- In a small bowl, combine the mango, onion, pineapple and remaining salad dressing. Chill until serving.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill chops, covered, over medium heat or broil 4-5 in. from the heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Serve with salsa. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forPork Chops with Mango Salsa
"Only made the salsa to go with jerk chicken. It was very good. I will make it again."
"The husband who NEVER says "it's good" raved over this. Used red onion and added a wee bit of cilantro to the salsa! Good Stuff my hubby says!!"
"This was so good and really easy to make. I served with black beans and grilled veggies."
"Prepared this on several occasions an it's top rate. Serve over rice (brown or white) with a salad side. 'Good Eats.' ;>)"
"Instead of grilling, I put these in the oven for an hour with the marinade. My guests were very complimentary and said the pork was juicy. If you haven't ever worked with mango before, find cutting tips before beginning."