- 4 pork rib chops (1/2 inch thick and 7 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon beef bouillon granules
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil, thyme or tarragon
- 2/3 cup whole milk or half-and-half cream
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large skillet, cook pork chops in oil over medium heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 160°. Remove and keep warm.
- Drain drippings from skillet. Stir in the flour, bouillon, parsley and basil. Gradually stir in the milk, water and pepper until smooth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Serve with chops. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forPork Chops with Herbed Cream Sauce
"I have make this often. I double the cream sauce, and have tried bonless pork chops also. This is in our folder called guest worthy, Cause it taste fancy..."
"I love this recipe. I especially love how wonderful it smells while cooking. For the seasonings I used all three at a 1/8 teaspoon each. I will definitely make this recipe again and again."