- 2 bone-in center-cut pork loin chops (12 ounces each)
- 1 cup mixed dried fruit
- 1/3 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup dark corn syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- Place pork chops in a 1-1/2-qt. oval or 3-qt. slow cooker. In a bowl, combine the fruit, pineapple juice, corn syrup, salt and curry powder; pour over chops. Cover and cook on low for 4 to 4-1/2 hours or until meat is tender.
- With a slotted spoon, remove meat and fruit to a serving platter and keep warm. In a small saucepan, combine the cornstarch and cold water until smooth; stir in the cooking juices. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Serve over chops and fruit. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forPork Chops with Fruit
"My family loves it. It over cooks easily so put the pork on the bottom with the fruit on top. Keep an eye on it during last part of cooking time"