- 4 boneless pork loin chops (6 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons cold butter
- 4 orange slices
- In a large skillet, brown pork chops in 1 tablespoon butter over medium heat. Combine the honey, lemon juice, orange juice, soy sauce and pepper; pour over pork.
- Cover and cook for 10-12 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°, turning once. Remove pork chops to a serving plate; keep warm. Whisk cold butter into cooking juices until melted. Serve with pork. Garnish with orange slices. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forPork Chops with Citrus Glaze
"I prepared as directed but thought the sauce lacked flavor."
"Hooray for this recipe! It was so easy to make. The sauce is delicious. I doubled the sauce but only used half of it during cooking. I whisked cornstarch into the remaining sauce. After removing the chops from the skillet I added the extra sauce I made, turned up the heat and stirred until thickened. I served this dish with white rice, broccoli, snow peas and carrots. My husband suggested we try the sauce with chicken as well. Love it Love it. Will make again. Yummy."