- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick and 6 ounces each)
- 4 slices onion (1/4 inch thick)
- 4 slices green pepper (1/4 inch thick)
- 1 bottle (12 ounces) chili sauce
- Place the pork chops in a greased 9-in. square baking dish. Top with the onion, green pepper and chili sauce. Cover and bake at 350° for 20-30 minutes or until meat juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forPork Chops with Chili Sauce
"Wasn't a fan. Chops required extra cooking than what was on the recipe. Didn't care for the taste. My husband didn't think it was too bad."
"Meets all of my requirements for a recipe if I am to make it again: easy, inexpensive, and excellent taste. The pork chops come out extra tender if you add a touch of vinegar in with the chili sauce such as apple cider vinegar or red wine vinegar. I've made this dish numerous times for family dinner and never receive a complaint."