- 6 boneless pork loin chops (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic pepper blend
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup sugar-free apricot preserves
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Sprinkle pork with garlic pepper blend.
- In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, brown chops in oil on each side. Combine the preserves, chives and salt; spoon over chops. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 8-10 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Serve with sauce. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forPork Chops with Apricot Sauce
"Very Good!This will be in my rotation of recipes."
"These chops had an excellent taste. The sauce was beautiful. And yes, I would fix it again and again"