- 6 boneless pork loin chops (1 inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 package (6 ounces) crushed stuffing mix
- 1 can (21 ounces) apple pie filling with cinnamon
- In a large skillet, brown pork chops in oil over medium-high heat. Meanwhile, prepare stuffing according to package directions. Spread pie filling into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Place the pork chops on top; spoon stuffing over chops.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 35 minutes. Uncover; bake 10 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forPork Chops with Apples and Stuffing
"Worst meal I've ever made. No taste what so ever. Total waste of expensive meat. Should have made on the grill or baked with oven fry. Won't make again."
"Sooooo good! I used sugar free apple pie filling and sprinkled some cinnamon on top. I'll be making this again and again."
"Could this work in a slow cooker to make really tender chops?"
"This is a GREAT recipe. Best of all , it is so easy! You can't go wrong with this one."
"Mouth watering fall off the bone deliciousness and actually is my husband's most requested favorite dinner!"
"Excellent dish, very tasty and super easy to prepare. It seems much fancier than the ingredients and effort needed to make it. Honestly, we make a lot of gourmet dishes at our house, recipes which have many more ingredients and require advanced skills and those can be a lot of fun when you like to cook but for an easy meal this is hard to beat."