- 1-1/2 cups crushed seasoned stuffing
- 1 medium tart apple, peeled and chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick and 6 ounces each)
- 1 envelope pork gravy mix
- In a small bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Place in a greased 11x7-in. microwave-safe dish. Top with pork chops. Cover and microwave on high for 8-12 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Prepare gravy mix according to package directions. Serve with pork chops. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forPork Chops with Apple Dressing
"I made this with two boxes of StoveTop stuffing crushed up and a flat of 9 boneless pork chops. It was tasty and everyone ate it and wanted more - no small feat with three particular teens in the house. I would make more stuffing the next time, maybe three boxes, because that was the part everyone really liked."
"Can this recipe be made with leftover Thanksgiving stuffing?"
"I made this last night following the recipe exactly. It was wonderful and so easy. I have without a doubt the pickiest husband on the planet and he even liked it. It is truly a keeper and I will be making it again for sure.SJS"