Pork Chops Parmesan
My family loves Chicken Parmesan, so I was thrilled to find this recipe using pork chops. It's so good and quite different from any other pork recipe I've ever tried.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 cup crushed potato chips
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 pork chops (1/2 to 3/4 inch thick)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- In a shallow bowl, combine potato chips, cheese, parsley, flour and pepper. Dip pork chops into mixture, pressing firmly.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook pork chops in butter for about 7 minutes per side or until juices run clear.