Pork Chops Parmesan
My family loves Chicken Parmesan, so I was thrilled to find this recipe using pork chops. It's so good and quite different from any other pork recipe I've ever tried.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 cup crushed potato chips
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 pork chops (1/2 to 3/4 inch thick)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- In a shallow bowl, combine potato chips, cheese, parsley, flour and pepper. Dip pork chops into mixture, pressing firmly.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook pork chops in butter for about 7 minutes per side or until juices run clear.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 313 calories, 18g fat (8g saturated fat), 73mg cholesterol, 267mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 25g protein.
Originally published as Pork Chops Parmesan in Country Pork
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.