- 6 boneless pork loin chops (4 ounces each)
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 cup chili sauce
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 packages (8.8 ounces each) ready-to-serve long grain rice
- Place pork chops in an 11x7-in. microwave-safe dish coated with cooking spray; top with onion. Combine the chili sauce, brown sugar and lemon juice; pour over chops. Cover and microwave on high for 15 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°.
- Meanwhile, cook rice according to package directions. Serve with pork chops. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forPork Chops Monterey
"I cooked these in the oven at 350 for 1 hour, instead of using the microwave. pork was very tender and it had a tasty sweet and sour sauce to serve over rice!"