- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons water
- 8 pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick)
- 3/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) condensed French onion soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Hot mashed potatoes
- In a shallow bowl, beat egg and water. Dip pork chops in egg mixture, then coat with bread crumbs. In a large skillet, brown chops in oil. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Combine the soups; pour over chops. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover and bake at 325° for 1-1/2 hours or until meat is tender. Serve with mashed potatoes. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forPork Chops In Gravy
"Made these and my husband and I loved them. He doesn't usually eat pork chops but said these were his favorite. Did not use the cheese"
"Was easy and delicious. It's a keeper for my family."
"I didn't bread the chops and I forgot to add the cheese. I seasoned the chops with pepper, season salt and onion powder. I browned the chops and made this on the stove top. We all enjoyed this."
"this recipe has a "yum" rating in my recipes!!"
"Did not change recipe at all. Dish was okay but most likely will not make it again."
"Very easy and flavorful. Next time I am going to try making it in a crock pot."
"These were delecious! The gravy had a great flavor and the chops were tender following the recipe exactly."
"Followed the recipe exactly. We all loved it."
"The pork chops are so tender and the gravy is heavenly. Well worth the little bit of extra effort it takes to brown the chops ahead of time."