Pork Chops Dijon
I have four children, 16 grandchildren and four great-grandchildren...so it's a good thing I like to cook! My family has enjoyed these simple delicious chops for year.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon minced chives
- 1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 4 boneless butterflied pork chops (4 ounces each), trimmed
- Additional minced chives, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the vinegar, oil, mustard and herbs; set aside.
- Grill chops, uncovered, over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let meat stand for 5 minutes before serving. Sprinkle with chives if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 225 calories, 14g fat (3g saturated fat), 55mg cholesterol, 221mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 22g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1 fat.
Originally published as Dijon Pork Chops in Country Pork
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.