Pork Chops Dijon
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon minced chives
- 1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 4 boneless butterflied pork chops (4 ounces each), trimmed
- Additional minced chives, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the vinegar, oil, mustard and herbs; set aside.
- Grill chops, uncovered, over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let meat stand for 5 minutes before serving. Sprinkle with chives if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 225 calories, 14g fat (3g saturated fat), 55mg cholesterol, 221mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 22g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1 fat.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 30, 2019
There seems to be a step missing from the instructions. What do you do with the red wine vinegar-dijon mixture? Is it a marinade for the chops? If so, how long do they marinate? Is it a baste for while the chops are cooking? Is it a dipping sauce for the chops after they're cooked? A little extra information would come in handy.